About eBay mom

Hi my name is Theresa Marie

I was born with mild cerebral palsy.  I really work hard in my life to get where I am. I had to deal with a learning disability as growing up and speech impairment. That still this day I deal with speech impairment but I don't let it get me down.    I have graduate from college with my Bachelor degree in Information Systems Security.  Here I am two year later still looking for a job. I find myself having hard time with people understanding because of my speech impairment does not mean I am not smart or can't specialize in Information Security.    I am not going to just sit back and do nothing.  I am trying to start my IT business and it is hard to get it going.  I am not giving up in the mean time I am doing whatever it takes to bring money in I have kids I got to take care of, so I am selling on eBay and created my store marehotdeals and not Amazon.  Doing whatever I can do and still learning each day how to work for myself. 
            I am starting this blog so I can draw traffic to my eBay and Amazon.   I am willing to  any suggests or advice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saving Money Where I can

Etsy On Sale - A new tool for your Etsy shop

Mom Seeking Help to find ways to make money from Home!!!